Kirk Cousins Week 15 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Cousins will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense (248.1 yards allowed per game).
- Cousins has thrown for an average of 253.7 yards per game during the 2020 season, 8.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Cousins has thrown for more than 262.5 yards.
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 257.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 3.8 yards per game.
- Cousins has exceeded his passing yards total in 53.8% of his opportunities this season (seven of 13 games).
- Cousins’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 257.5, a figure he’s covered in seven out of 13 games this season (53.8%).
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Cousins has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (five) in only 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Cousins has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (five) by 5.0 yards.
- Cousins will go up against a Bears squad that allows 115.5 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from