Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Cousins has prop bets set for passing yards against the Buccaneers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Kirk Cousins Week 14 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers are the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 276.8 yards per game through the air.
- Cousins has thrown for an average of 256.1 yards per game during the 2020 season, 13.4 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12 matchups), Cousins has thrown for more than 269.5 yards.
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 256.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 0.4 yards per game.
- Cousins has gone over his passing yard total in 58.3% of his opportunities this season (seven of 12 games).
- Cousins’ season-long passing yards prop bet average is 256.5, a figure he’s gone over in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from