Kirk Cousins and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Cousins’ passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Kirk Cousins Week 13 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Cousins is set at 273.5, 21.9 more yards than his season average of 251.6.
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4%), Cousins has thrown for more than 273.5 yards.
- In six games this season (54.5%), Cousins has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 255.
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 255. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 3.4 yards per game.
- Cousins has gone over his passing yard total in 54.5% of his opportunities this season (six of 11 games).
- This week, Cousins will face the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense (284.7 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Cousins’ per-game passing completions average (19.8) is 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (22.5).
- Cousins collected more than 22.5 completions in four out of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances).
- Cousins’ season-long average over/under is 21.4 completions. He has tallied 1.6 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Cousins has hit the over on completions prop bets in only five of 11 games this year (45.5% of his chances).
- Cousins has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.4) in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
- The Jaguars allow the 11th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.9).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from