Kirk Cousins Week 12 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Cousins has thrown for an average of 246.1 yards per game in the 2020 season, 7.4 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Cousins has thrown for more than 253.5 yards.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Cousins has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 255.1.
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 255.1, which he’s fallen short of by 9.0 yards on average.
- Cousins has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total five times this season (half of his games).
- This week, Cousins will face the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense (254.7 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Cousins has averaged 18.4 completions per game this season, 3.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- Cousins collected more than 21.5 completions in four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities).
- Cousins’ 18.4 completions per game is 3.0 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.4.
- In only four of 10 games this year, Cousins has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Cousins has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.4) in only four of 10 games (40%).
- The Panthers allow the sixth most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (25.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from