Kirk Cousins Week 11 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Cousins is set at 255.5, 16.9 more yards than his season average of 238.6.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Cousins has thrown for more than 255.5 yards.
- Cousins has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (255.1 passing yards) in only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine matchups).
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 255.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 16.5 yards per game.
- Cousins has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of nine times (44.4%).
- This week, Cousins will face the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense (235.1 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Cousins has averaged 18.0 completions per game this season, 2.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances), Cousins had more than 20.5 completions.
- Cousins’ season-long average over/under is 21.5 completions. He has recorded 3.5 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Cousins has hit the over on completions prop bets in just three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Cousins has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.5) in just three of nine games (33.3%).
- The 20.2 completions per game allowed by the Cowboys defense this season is the 28th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from