Kirk Cousins Week 10 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Cousins has thrown for an average of 231.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 2.6 fewer than Monday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Cousins has thrown for more than 234.5 yards.
- Cousins has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (257.6 passing yards) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop this season has been set at 257.6, which he’s fallen short of by 25.7 yards on average.
- Cousins has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- The Bears are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 233.4 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Cousins’ per-game passing completions average (17.1) is 2.4 less than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (19.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25% of his chances), Cousins had more than 19.5 completions.
- Cousins’ 17.1 completions per game is 4.7 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.8.
- Cousins has hit the over on completions prop bets in only two of eight games this year (25% of his chances).
- Cousins has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.8) in just two of eight games (25%).
- The Bears allow the 27th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (21.0).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from