Kiradech Aphibarnrat hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He made the cut in his last event at this course, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and placed 37th. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 3:31 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kiradech Aphibarnrat odds for the Wyndham Championship
Aphibarnrat’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Aphibarnrat has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last five events.
- Aphibarnrat hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 49th.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only made cut over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Aphibarnrat at the Wyndham Championship
- Aphibarnrat has average finish of 49th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 37th-place.
- Aphibarnrat made the cut in two of his last three entries to this event.
- Aphibarnrat last played this event in 2021 and finished 37th.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 120 yards shorter than the average course Aphibarnrat has played over the past year (7,247 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||67-71-74-68 (-8)||9.524||5.184||$20,622|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-73||-5.950||1.512||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-77||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-74||0.982||2.812||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-74-67 (-8)||0.904||3.916||$17,381|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-72||-2.502||-4.324||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||61||70-66-71-74 (-3)||-2.100||3.24||$16,133|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||68-73-73-69 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||69-68-71-71 (-5)||5.116||-1.476||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||67-69-70-74 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-73||-2.107||-1.046||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-75-70||2.118||-2.022||$0|
Aphibarnrat’s last tournament appearance, his 49th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from