Stephen Curry leads the Golden State Warriors (3-3) into a matchup against the Sacramento Kings (3-3) after piling up 62 points in a 137-122 win over the Trail Blazers. The Warriors are in the matchup on Monday, January 4, 2021, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Warriors Betting Odds
Kings vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 4
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Tyrese Haliburton: Out (Left wrist)
Alen Smailagic: Out (Knee),
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
James Wiseman: Day To Day (Left Ankle),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg)
Kings and Warriors Records ATS
- Sacramento has a 4-2 record ATS this year.
- In 50% of its games this season (3/6), Sacramento and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
- Golden State has typically come up short ATS this season, with a 2-4 record.
- When they play as at least a 2.5-point underdog, the Warriors maintain an even 1-1 record against the spread.
- Golden State covered the over/under in 3 games this season, 50% of the 6 games they have played this season.
VIDEO: NBA picks and predictions for tonight
Head to Head
De’Aaron Fox scored a team-high 21 points to help lead the Kings past Marquese Chriss (21 points) and the Warriors 112-94 in their most recent matchup on Tuesday. The Kings were favored by 7 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 206 total points to fall short of the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Kings||Warriors||-7||223.5||-282||228||Regular Season||112-94 SAC*|
|1/6/2020||Kings||Kings||-10||213||-568||417||Regular Season||111-98 SAC*|
|12/15/2019||Kings||Warriors||-4.5||210||-185||153||Regular Season||100-79 SAC*|
|2/21/2019||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-123 GS|
|1/5/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-123 GS|
|12/14/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-125 GS|
|11/24/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-116 GS|
|3/31/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-96 GS|
|3/16/2018||–||Warriors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-93 SAC|
|2/2/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-104 GS|
- 2/25/2020 DNP – Kings: Marvin Bagley III; Warriors: Stephen Curry
- 1/6/2020 DNP – Kings: Bogdan Bogdanovic, Marvin Bagley III; Warriors: D’Angelo Russell, Stephen Curry
- 12/15/2019 DNP – Kings: De’Aaron Fox; Warriors: Stephen Curry, Eric Paschall
- Sacramento’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup total (232.5 points) in 24 out of six opportunities (400% of matchups).
- In three out of Golden State’s six games this season (50%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Kings games is 7.8 points fewer than the over/under of 232.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (236.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (232.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Kings this season is 116.5 points, 1.5 fewer points than their implied total of 118 points in Monday’s game.
- This season, Sacramento has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 15 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Warriors (119.2) is 4.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (115).
- Golden State has scored more than 115 points in three games on the season.
- The Kings are at the 15th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.3 PPG), while the Warriors allow the most points per game (123.7) in the league.
- The Kings have been out-scored by 12 points this season (two points per game on average), and opponents of the Warriors have out-scored them by 64 more points on the year (10.7 per game).
- Fox leads the Kings in points and assists. He puts up 21.0 points per game while adding 6.2 assists.
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 20.5, 0.5 points lower than his season average of 21.0.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 9.3 per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop total for the game is set at 7.5 rebounds, 1.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.3.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, hitting 3.8 per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Fox leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Hassan Whiteside collects 1.0 block a game to pace Sacramento.
- Whiteside’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 1.0.
- Curry’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Warriors scoring and assists leaderboards with 32.3 points per game and 6.2 assists per game.
- Curry’s points prop total for the game is set at 26.5, 5.8 points less than his season average of 32.3.
- When it comes to rebounds, James Wiseman is the Golden State leader with 6.5 per game.
- Wiseman’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 6.5 boards, equal to his season average of 6.5.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, averaging 4.3 treys per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots lower than his season average of 4.3.
- Nobody on Golden State grabs more steals than Kelly Oubre Jr. (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Wiseman (1.7 per game).
- Wiseman’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from