The Houston Rockets (11-23) visit the Sacramento Kings (14-22) after losing seven road games in a row. The Kings are favored by in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 11. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Rockets Betting Odds
Kings vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Robert Woodard II: Out (Hamstring),
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Christian Wood: Out (Ankle),
Danuel House Jr.: Out (Knee),
Rodions Kurucs: Out (Oblique),
Eric Gordon: Day To Day (Knee)
Kings and Rockets Records ATS
- Sacramento is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 14-21-1
- The Kings have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5 points, going 0-2 this season.
- Sacramento and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 69.4% of its games this season (25/36).
- Houston has an 11-23 record against the spread this season.
- For the sixth time this season, the Rockets are at least a 5-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-3 against the spread.
- 38.2% of Houston’s 34 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Rockets defeated the Kings 102-94 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 2, 2021. John Wall scored 28 points to pace the Rockets, and De’Aaron Fox scored 23 points for the Kings. The Rockets covered the spread as 2-point underdogs, and the teams fell short of the 230.5-point over/under after combining to score 196.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Kings||Rockets||-2||230.5||-130||107||Regular Season||102-94 HOU|
|12/31/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-5.5||231.5||-220||179||Regular Season||122-119 HOU|
- Sacramento’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup over/under (231 points) in 22 out of 36 opportunities (61.1% of matchups).
- In 35.3% of Houston’s games this season (12 of 34), the total points scored was more than Thursday’s 231-point over/under.
- The Kings have seen a 235.1 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Rockets’ games have an over/under of 220.4 points this season, 10.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Kings’ average implied point total this season is 1.1 fewer points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (116.9 implied points on average compared to 118 implied points in this game).
- Sacramento has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (118) 18 times.
- The 114.1-point average implied total on the season for the Rockets is 1.1 more points than the team’s 113-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points 11 times.
- The Kings are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.7 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 21st-fewest points per game (112.8) in the league.
- The Kings have a negative point differential on the season (-203 total points, -5.7 per game), as do the Rockets (-179 total points, -5.2 per game).
- Fox leads the Kings in points and assists. He averages 23.0 points per game while also adding 7.6 assists.
- Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 33.8.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 8.3 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 21.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 23.0.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, knocking down 3.9 per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who averages 1.5 per game. Tyrese Haliburton leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Haliburton’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Christian Wood leads the team in both scoring (22.0 points per game) and rebounding (10.2 rebounds per game).
- Wall puts in work giving out assists and is Houston’s assist leader with 6.0 per game.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 9.2 greater than his season average of 30.3.
- Eric Gordon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Victor Oladipo is at the top of Houston’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Wood leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Oladipo’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from