The Sacramento Kings (3-4) will look to stop a three-game winning streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (4-4) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Golden 1 Center as favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Bulls Betting Odds
Kings vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 6
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Tyrese Haliburton: Day To Day (Left wrist)
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Kings and Bulls Records ATS
- Sacramento has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- 4 of 7 Sacramento games this season (57.1%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Chicago has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 5-3.
- In eight games this season, Chicago covered the total points bet in 50% of their games.
Head to Head
Buddy Hield (21 points) led the Kings past Zach LaVine (21 points) and the Bulls 98-81 in their most recent matchup on Friday. The Bulls were favored by 1.5 points in the game, but the Kings covered the spread. The 179 total points in the matchup fell short of the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2020||Bulls||Bulls||-1.5||217.5||-121||102||Regular Season||98-81 SAC*|
|12/2/2019||Kings||Kings||-5||212||-210||172||Regular Season||113-106 CHI*|
|3/17/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-102 SAC|
|12/10/2018||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-89 SAC|
|2/5/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 SAC|
|12/1/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-106 SAC|
|2/6/2017||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-107 CHI|
|1/21/2017||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-99 CHI|
|3/21/2016||–||Bulls||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-102 CHI|
|2/3/2016||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-102 CHI|
- 1/24/2020 DNP – Kings: Marvin Bagley III; Bulls: Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter Jr., Wendell Carter Jr.
- 12/2/2019 DNP – Kings: De’Aaron Fox, Marvin Bagley III; Bulls: Otto Porter Jr.
- Sacramento and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 231.5 total in 25 out of seven games (357.1%) this year.
- In two out of Chicago’s eight games this season (25%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Kings games is 227.3 points, 4.2 fewer than the over/under of 231.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (233.5 points).
- The Kings have an average implied point total of 116.9 this season, which is 2.1 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- Sacramento has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 15 times this season.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (119 points) is six points higher than their implied total in this matchup (113 points).
- Chicago has scored more than this game’s implied total of 113 points four times this season.
- The Kings are at the 18th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (110.6 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 27th-fewest points per game (119.6) in the league.
- The Kings have a -43-point scoring differential on the season (-6.1 per game). The Bulls have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-46 total points, -5.7 per game).
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (20.6 points per game) and assisting (6.3 assists per game).
- Fox’s assists prop total for the game is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.2 assists greater than his season average of 6.3.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 8.4 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 21.1.
- The Kings are led by Hield from long distance. He knocks down 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Hassan Whiteside, who records 1.3 per game. Fox leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Whiteside’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 23.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.6 rebounds and 4.4 assists per contest.
- LaVine’s PRA prop total for the matchup is listed at 34.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 32.8.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.1 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.4 assists per game).
- Carter’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 8.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.1.
- White leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- LaVine is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Patrick Williams leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- LaVine’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from