The Sacramento Kings (12-16) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (12-16) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at United Center as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI. The over/under is 230.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 20, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Bulls Betting Odds
Kings vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 20
Richaun Holmes: Day To Day (Knee),
Glenn Robinson III: Day To Day (Knee),
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Foot),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
Kings and Bulls Records ATS
- Sacramento has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 13-15 against the spread.
- The Kings are 1-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 2.5-point favorite.
- Sacramento and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 64.3% of its games this season (18/28).
- Chicago has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 15-12.
- For the fourth time this season, the Bulls are at least a 2.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-2 against the spread.
- 44.4% of Chicago’s 27 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Kings took down the Bulls 128-124 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 6, 2021. Richaun Holmes scored 24 points to pace the Kings, and Coby White scored 36 points for the Bulls. The Bulls covered the spread as 7-point underdogs, and the teams scored 252 total points to cover the 228-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Kings||Kings||-7||228||-286||229||Regular Season||128-124 SAC*|
Bulls: Lauri Markkanen
- In Sacramento’s matchups this season, the Kings and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s total of 230.5 points 15 times (53.6% of opportunities).
- In 14 out of Chicago’s 28 games this year (50%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Saturday’s matchup.
- The Kings have seen a 233 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulls’ games have an over/under of 229.5 points this season, 1.0 point fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Kings have an average implied point total of 116.4 this season, which is 0.6 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (117).
- So far this season, Sacramento has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bulls (116.4) is 2.4 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (114).
- Chicago has scored more than this game’s implied total of 114 points 16 times this season.
- The Kings are the league’s 12th-highest scoring team (113.7 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 27th-fewest points per game (115.3) in NBA action.
- The Kings have a -155-point scoring differential on the season (-5.5 per game). The Bulls have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-31 total points, -1.1 per game).
- The Kings points and assists leader is De’Aaron Fox. He puts up 22.8 points per game and records 6.9 assists.
- Fox’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 0.3 points less than his season average of 22.8.
- Holmes paces Sacramento with 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 7.5 boards, 0.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.7.
- The Kings are led by Buddy Hield from long distance. He connects on 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Tyrese Haliburton leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Holmes collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Sacramento.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is Zach LaVine with 28.5 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds per game and 5.2 assists per game.
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 3.0 points higher than his season average of 28.5.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 7.5 rebounds per game and White with 5.4 assists per game.
- White’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.9 lower than his season average of 25.4.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than Thaddeus Young (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.3 per game).
- Young’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from