The Sacramento Kings (23-35) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (16-42) after losing five home games in a row. The Kings are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 21, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 21, 2021, 12:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Kings vs Timberwolves Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 21
Robert Woodard II: Out (Low Back),
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Richaun Holmes: Out (Hamstring)
Jaylen Nowell: Out (Tibia),
Malik Beasley: Out (Hamstring)
Kings and Timberwolves Records ATS
- Sacramento has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 24-33-1 against the spread.
- The Kings are 3-6 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Sacramento and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 55.2% of its games this season (32/58).
- Minnesota holds a losing record ATS this season with 26 wins, 31 losses, and one tie ATS.
- The Timberwolves hold an even 2-2 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 4-point underdog.
- 31 of Minnesota’s 58 games (53.4%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Timberwolves got a team-high 28 points from Anthony Edwards on the way to a 134-120 win against Maurice Harkless (20 points) and the Kings in their last matchup on April 20, 2021. The Kings were 3-point favorites in the game, but the Timberwolves covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 254 total points to go over the 239-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/20/2021||Kings||Kings||-3||239||-153||128||Regular Season||134-120 MIN|
|4/5/2021||Kings||Timberwolves||-4||236.5||-160||134||Regular Season||116-106 MIN|
- Sacramento’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (237.5 points) in 43.1% of opportunities (25 out of 58 matchups).
- 19 Minnesota games this year (32.8% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Wednesday’s over/under of 237.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Kings games is 4.2 points fewer than the over/under of 237.5 points in this contest.
- Timberwolves’ games have an over/under of 228.8 points this season, 8.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Kings’ average implied point total this season is 3.2 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (117.8 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Sacramento has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (121) 19 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Timberwolves (117.6) is 0.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (117).
- Minnesota has scored more than 117 points 16 times this season.
- The Kings are the league’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.4 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the 28th-fewest points per game (118) in NBA action.
- The Kings have a negative point differential on the season (-259 total points, -4.5 per game), as do the Timberwolves (-414 total points, -7.2 per game).
- The Kings points and assists leader is De’Aaron Fox. He puts up 25.1 points per game and dishes out 7.2 assists.
- Fox’s assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.7 less than his season average of 7.2.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 8.9 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 33.5, 8.8 greater than his season average of 24.7.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, connecting on 3.9 per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 3.9.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who collects 1.6 per game. Delon Wright leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
- Wright’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal lower than his season average of 1.5.
- Karl-Anthony Towns leads the team in both scoring (24.8 points per game) and rebounding (11.0 rebounds per game).
- Towns’ points prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.7 points greater than his season average of 24.8.
- Ricky Rubio puts in work handing out assists and is Minnesota’s assist leader with 6.8 per game.
- Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 17.5, 0.9 lower than his season average of 18.4.
- Malik Beasley is tops from three-point range for the Timberwolves, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.0 shot greater than his season average of 3.5.
- Minnesota’s Rubio has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Towns is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Rubio’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from