The Oklahoma City Thunder (21-44) host the Sacramento Kings (27-37) after losing nine straight home games. The Kings are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 4. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 4, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Thunder Betting Odds
Kings vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 4
Harrison Barnes: Day To Day (Adductor),
Tyrese Haliburton: Day To Day (Ankle),
Robert Woodard II: Day To Day (Low Back),
Chimezie Metu: Day To Day (Back),
De’Aaron Fox: Out (Health Protocols)
Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle),
Aleksej Pokusevski: Day To Day (Knee),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out (Foot)
Kings and Thunder Records ATS
- Sacramento is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 29-34-1
- The Kings are 1-4 against the spread this season when they are at least a 5-point favorite.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in 34 of 64 games this season (53.1%).
- Oklahoma City holds a losing record ATS this season with 30 wins, 33 losses, and two ties ATS.
- 47.7% of Oklahoma City’s 65 games this season have topped the over/under.
- Sacramento’s games this year have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup over/under (229.5 points) in 57.8% of opportunities (37 out of 64 matchups).
- 19 Oklahoma City games this year (29.2% of its matchups) finished with a final point total higher than Tuesday’s point total of 229.5 points.
- On average, the Kings have seen a 233.1 over/under in their games this season, 3.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.7 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (220.8 points).
- The Kings’ average implied point total this season is 0.9 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (117.9 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- Sacramento has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 27 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Thunder (114.5) is 2.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 112 points 19 times this season.
- The Kings are at the 11th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.3 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 27th-fewest points per game (115.4) in the league.
- The Kings have a -286-point scoring differential on the season (-4.5 per game). The Thunder have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-647 total points, -10 per game).
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (25.2 points per game) and assisting (7.2 assists per game).
- Fox’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists lower than his season average of 7.2.
- Richaun Holmes paces Sacramento with 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.3 less than his season average of 24.8.
- The Kings are led by Buddy Hield from beyond the arc. He hits 4.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who collects 1.6 per game. Delon Wright leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.7 points per game and 5.9 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop over/under for the game is set at 5.5 assists, 0.4 lower than his season average of 5.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Moses Brown is the Oklahoma City leader with 8.4 per game.
- Brown’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is set at 7.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 8.4.
- Luguentz Dort is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Dort’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Isaiah Roby is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 0.9 steals per game and Aleksej Pokusevski leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Roby’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from