Oddsmakers give the Kingsodds to pick up a win and list the Sharks at on the moneyline for this Thursday matchup. This game has a total of .
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 17, 2022 at 8:13 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kings Vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Kings Vs. Sharks Player Props
Injury Report as of March 17
Kings: Alexander Edler: Probable (Lower Body), Dustin Brown: Out (Upper Body), Drew Doughty: Out (Upper Body), Viktor Arvidsson: Out (Lower Body), Brendan Lemieux: Out (Lower Body), Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Matt Roy: Out (Lower Body), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body), Mikey Anderson: Out (Upper Body), Tobias Bjornfot: Questionable (Lower Body)
Sharks: Kevin Labanc: Out (Upper Body), Adin Hill: Out (Lower Body), Radim Simek: Out (Upper Body), Mario Ferraro: Out (Leg), Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (Lower Body)
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sharks Defense|
|2.82 (23)||Goals/Game||3.10 (19)|
|35.0 (4)||Shots/Game||31.9 (21)|
|8.1% (32)||Shooting %||9.7% (17)|
|6.7 (4)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.9 (3)|
|Sharks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|2.61 (29)||Goals/Game||2.82 (11)|
|28.8 (28)||Shots/Game||28.5 (1)|
|9.0% (25)||Shooting %||9.9% (20)|
|8.2 (16)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.3 (31)|
Kings And Sharks Betting Trends
- The Kings have been favored on the moneyline 25 times this season, and have finished 18-7 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, Los Angeles has a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Kings a 60.0% chance to win.
- The Sharks have won 15, or 34.9%, of the 43 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- This season San Jose has won seven of its 27 games, or 25.9%, when it’s the underdog by at least +130 on the moneyline.
- The Sharks have a 43.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
San Jose secured a 5-0 victory in the most recent meeting between these teams. Cal Petersen had 22 saves for the Kings. Tomas Hertl led the Sharks with two goals.
- Anze Kopitar has been critical to Los Angeles’ offense this season, registering 51 points in 62 games.
- Viktor Arvidsson has 18 goals and 20 assists for Los Angeles to compile 38 total points (0.8 per game).
- Through 62 games, Trevor Moore has proven himself as a contributor for Los Angeles. He has 37 points (11 goals and 26 assists).
- In the 27 games Petersen has played this season, his save percentage is .900, 41st in the league.
- Timo Meier has collected 25 goals and 32 assists in 54 games for San Jose, good for 57 points.
- Hertl has helped lead the attack for San Jose this season with 25 goals and 23 assists.
- Logan Couture is a crucial player on offense for San Jose with 20 goals and 23 assists.
- James Reimer is 14-12-4 this season, collecting 988 saves and allowing 91 goals (2.8 goals against average) with a .916 save percentage (15th in the league).