The Sacramento Kings (29-48) face the Houston Rockets (20-57) on April 1, 2022. The Kings () meet the Rockets ( to win) on Friday at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of April 1, 2022 at 8:08 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kings vs Rockets Betting Odds
Kings Vs. Rockets Player Props
Injury Report as of April 1
Domantas Sabonis: Out (Knee),
Terence Davis: Out (Wrist),
Richaun Holmes: Out For Season (Personal),
De’Aaron Fox: Out (Hand)
Christian Wood: Out (Hamstring),
Alperen Sengun: Out (Leg),
Dennis Schroder: Out (Shoulder),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin)
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rockets Defense|
|110.5 (16)||Points/Gm||117.7 (30)|
|23.4 (9)||Possessions/Game||15.5 (5)|
|45.9 (19)||Field Goal %||48.2 (30)|
|34.4 (24)||3PT %||35 (14)|
|52.4 (22)||Effective FG %||55.2 (29)|
|56 (20)||True Shooting %||58.6 (29)|
|Rockets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|109.3 (17)||Points/Gm||115.7 (29)|
|15.5 (26)||Possessions/Game||23.4 (22)|
|45.5 (22)||Field Goal %||48 (29)|
|34.9 (19)||3PT %||36.9 (29)|
|53.3 (15)||Effective FG %||55.1 (28)|
|56.4 (18)||True Shooting %||58.1 (27)|
Kings and Rockets Betting Records
- Sacramento has compiled a 36-39-2 ATS record so far this year.
- The Kings have covered the spread seven times this season (7-6-2 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- So far this season, 42 out of Sacramento’s 77 games have hit the over.
- Houston has won 32 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 45 times.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 26-40-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this season.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 41 out of 77 times this year.
Head to Head
Trey Lyles (24 points) led the Kings past Jalen Green (32 points) and the Rockets in their most recent matchup on March 30, 2022. The Kings were favored by 3 points in the game, which pushed. The 239 total points in the matchup covered the 231-point over/under.
- 3/30/2022 DNP – Kings: Domantas Sabonis, De’Aaron Fox; Rockets: Christian Wood, Dennis Schroder, Eric Gordon
- 1/16/2022 DNP – Kings: Tyrese Haliburton
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in scoring (23.2 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- Domantas Sabonis paces Sacramento with 12.1 rebounds per game.
- The Kings are led by Justin Holiday from long distance. He makes 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Fox leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Lyles collects 0.5 blocks a contest to pace Sacramento.
- Christian Wood leads the team in both scoring (17.9 points per game) and rebounding (10.1 rebounds per game).
- The Houston leader in assists is Kevin Porter Jr. with 6.1 assists per game.
- Porter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rockets, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Porter tops Houston in steals with 1.1 per game, and Wood leads the squad in blocks with one per game.