The Toronto Raptors (7-9) hope to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Sacramento Kings (6-9) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, November 19, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The Kings (on the spread, on the moneyline) take on the Raptors on Friday at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 10:09 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kings vs Raptors Betting Odds
Kings Vs. Raptors Player Props
Injury Report as of November 19
Precious Achiuwa: Day To Day (Shoulder),
OG Anunoby: Out (Hip),
Yuta Watanabe: Out (Calf)
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Raptors Defense|
|110.7 (4)||Points/Gm||106.1 (14)|
|26.8 (12)||Possessions/Game||35.6 (27)|
|45.5 (15)||Field Goal %||47.2 (28)|
|34.6 (14)||3PT %||36.6 (25)|
|52.3 (12)||Effective FG %||54.9 (28)|
|55.8 (10)||True Shooting %||58.3 (28)|
|Raptors Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|105.8 (21)||Points/Gm||110.5 (25)|
|35.6 (4)||Possessions/Game||26.8 (19)|
|43.9 (22)||Field Goal %||45.2 (18)|
|34 (18)||3PT %||33.2 (11)|
|49.9 (24)||Effective FG %||51.4 (17)|
|53.2 (24)||True Shooting %||54.5 (14)|
Kings and Raptors Betting Records
- Sacramento is 7-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Kings have covered the spread twice when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- A total of six out of Sacramento’s 15 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Toronto has won six games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Raptors have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more six times this year, and covered the spread in four of those games.
- So far this year, eight out of Toronto’s 15 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Harrison Barnes leads the Kings scoring 20.4 points per game.
- Richaun Holmes paces Sacramento with 10.6 rebounds per game and De’Aaron Fox leads the team with 6.2 assists per outing.
- The Kings are led by Buddy Hield from beyond the arc. He connects on 4.3 shots from deep per game.
- Tyrese Haliburton leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Holmes collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace Sacramento.
- OG Anunoby outpaced his teammates on the Raptors scoring front by putting up 20.1 points per game. He adds 5.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game this season.
- Precious Achiuwa (8.7 rebounds per game) and Fred VanVleet (6.8 assists per game) are the Toronto leaders in rebounds and assists.
- VanVleet is tops from three-point range for the Raptors, hitting 3.1 threes per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. tops Toronto in steals with 2.4 per game, and Achiuwa leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.