The Sacramento Kings (22-29) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Detroit Pistons (15-36) on Thursday, April 8 at Golden 1 Center as favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The over/under for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Pistons Betting Odds
Kings vs Pistons Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 8
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand)
Jahlil Okafor: Day To Day (Knee),
Jerami Grant: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow)
Kings and Pistons Records ATS
- Sacramento’s record against the spread is 23-28 this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Kings are 2-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Sacramento and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 58.8% of its games this season (30/51).
- Detroit has a 24-22-4 record ATS this season.
- 26 of Detroit’s 50 games (52%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
De’Aaron Fox (27 points) led the Kings past Jerami Grant (30 points) and the Pistons 110-107 in their last matchup on February 26, 2021. The Kings were favored by 1.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 217 total points in the matchup fell short of the 227.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2021||Kings||Pistons||-1.5||227.5||-121||101||Regular Season||110-107 SAC|
- Sacramento’s games this year have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup over/under (227.5 points) in 62.7% of opportunities (32 out of 51 matchups).
- In 29.4% of Detroit’s games this season (15 of 51), the total points scored was higher than Thursday’s 227.5-point over/under.
- The Kings have seen a 233.3 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (227.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pistons’ games (218.8 points) this season.
- The Kings’ average implied point total this season is 1.3 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (117.3 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- Sacramento has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 26 times.
- The 112-point average implied total on the season for the Pistons is equal to the team’s implied total in this matchup.
- Detroit has totaled more than 112 points in 19 games on the season.
- The Kings are the league’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.6 PPG), while the Pistons allow the 14th-fewest points per game (111.3) in NBA action.
- The Kings have been out-scored by 204 points this season (four points per game on average), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 192 more points on the year (3.8 per game).
- Fox leads the Kings in scoring (24.6 points per game) and assisting (7.1 assists per game).
- Fox’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 35.1.
- Richaun Holmes paces Sacramento with 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 11.5 boards, 2.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.0.
- The Kings are led by Buddy Hield from long distance. He makes 4.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s steals leader is Delon Wright, who collects 1.4 per game. Holmes leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a game.
- Wright’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Mason Plumlee averages 9.2 rebounds per game, 3.5 assists per game, and 10.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Pistons in both rebounds and assists.
- Plumlee’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 23.1.
- Grant scores 22.5 points per game to pace Detroit.
- Grant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 6.7 less than his season average of 30.2.
- Wayne Ellington is tops from three-point range for the Pistons, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Dennis Smith Jr. is at the top of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Isaiah Stewart leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Stewart’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from