The Sacramento Kings (22-26) are favorites as they attempt to extend a five-game home win streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (30-18) on Friday, April 2 at Golden 1 Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Lakers Betting Odds
Kings vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Knee),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Neck),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
Kings and Lakers Records ATS
- Sacramento is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 22-26
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Kings are 2-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 28 of 48 Sacramento games this season (58.3%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Los Angeles has a 22-26 record ATS this season.
- As at least a 4.5-point underdog, the Lakers tend to meet expectations with a 16-14 record against the spread.
- 30 of Los Angeles’ 48 games (62.5%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Kings defeated the Lakers 123-120. Buddy Hield led the Kings with 29 points, and Dennis Schroder paced the Lakers with 28. The Lakers covered the spread as 4-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 243 total points to finish over on the 223.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2021||Kings||Kings||-4||223.5||-176||144||Regular Season||123-120 SAC|
- Sacramento’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup total (223 points) in 38 out of 48 opportunities (79.2% of matchups).
- 17 Los Angeles games this year (35.4% of its matchups) finished with a final total higher than Friday’s over/under of 223 points.
- The Kings have seen a 233.5 average over/under in their games this season, 10.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.4 points separates this game’s over/under (223 points) and the average total points bet in Lakers’ games (216.6 points) this season.
- The Kings have an average implied point total of 117.5 this season, which is 3.5 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (114).
- Sacramento has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 27 times.
- The 113.9-point average implied total on the season for the Lakers is 4.9 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has totaled more than 109 points in 27 games on the season.
- The Kings are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (115 PPG), while the Lakers allow their opponents the second-fewest points per game (106.1) in the league.
- The Kings have a -172-point scoring differential on the season (-3.5 per game). The Lakers have out-scored opponents by 205 points on the season (4.3 more per game).
- De’Aaron Fox leads the Kings in points and assists. He contributes 24.7 points per game while also adding 7.2 assists.
- Fox’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.7 assists less than his season average of 7.2.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 9.1 per game.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 10.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 9.1.
- The Kings are led by Hield from long distance. He knocks down 4.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Holmes collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Sacramento.
- Wright’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- LeBron James’ excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assists leaderboards with 25.4 points per game and 7.9 assists per game.
- James’ assists prop total for the matchup is posted at 7.5 assists, 0.4 less than his season average of 7.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Drummond is the Los Angeles leader with 13.0 per game.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 1.5 rebounds, 11.5 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.0.
- James is tops from three-point range for the Lakers, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Drummond is at the top of Los Angeles’ steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Anthony Davis leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Drummond’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal lower than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from