The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Kings listed atto win on the moneyline. The Kraken are currently to come out on top for this contest on Saturday. The total for this matchup is set at .
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of March 26, 2022 at 10:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kings Vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Kings Vs. Kraken Player Props
Injury Report as of March 26
Kings: Dustin Brown: Out (Upper Body), Drew Doughty: Out (Upper Body), Brendan Lemieux: Out (Lower Body), Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Matt Roy: Out (Lower Body), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body), Mikey Anderson: Out (Upper Body), Tobias Bjornfot: Out (Lower Body)
Kraken: Haydn Fleury: Out (Upper Body), Jaden Schwartz: Out (Upper Body), Brandon Tanev: Out (Knee)
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kraken Defense|
|2.85 (21)||Goals/Game||3.56 (27)|
|35.1 (4)||Shots/Game||28.8 (3)|
|8.1% (32)||Shooting %||12.4% (32)|
|6.7 (4)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.1 (14)|
|Kraken Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|2.63 (27)||Goals/Game||2.79 (8)|
|28.8 (29)||Shots/Game||28.5 (1)|
|9.1% (23)||Shooting %||9.8% (17)|
|7.2 (9)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.4 (31)|
Kings And Kraken Betting Trends
- The Kings have been favored on the moneyline 28 times this season, and have finished 20-8 in those games.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter in only two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Kings a 66.7% chance to win.
- This season the Kraken have been an underdog 46 times, and won 12, or 26.1%, of those games.
- Seattle is 4-16 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +160 or more on the moneyline.
- The Kraken have a 38.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these teams, Los Angeles earned a 3-1 victory. Phillip Danault recorded two goals for the Kings. Marcus Johansson recorded one goal for the Kraken.
- With 16 goals and 39 assists this season, Anze Kopitar is one of Los Angeles’ leading contributors (55 points).
- Trevor Moore is another of Los Angeles’ important contributors currently with 42 total points (13 goals and 29 assists) to his name.
- Los Angeles’ offensive effort is aided by Danault’s 42 points. He’s contributed 18 assists.
- Jonathan Quick (15-12-4) has a 2.7 goals against average and a save percentage of .909 for Los Angeles.
- Yanni Gourde’s 38 points make him an important offensive option for Seattle. He has 16 goals and 22 assists in 56 games.
- Jared McCann has helped lead the offense for Seattle this season with 23 goals and 14 assists.
- Jordan Eberle’s 15 goals and 21 assists add up to 36 points this season.
- Philipp Grubauer is 14-25-1 this season, amassing 1115 saves and giving up 139 goals (3.2 goals against average) with an .889 save percentage (49th in the league).