The Kings areon the moneyline to win, while the Kraken have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Wednesday. The over/under in this contest has been set at .
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of April 27, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kings Vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Kings Vs. Kraken Player Props
Injury Report as of April 27
Kings: Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body), Mikey Anderson: Probable (Upper Body)
Kraken: Vince Dunn: Questionable (Upper Body), Jaden Schwartz: Out (Upper Body), Brandon Tanev: Out (Knee), Kole Lind: Questionable (Upper Body)
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kraken Defense|
|2.85 (20)||Goals/Game||3.49 (24)|
|35.0 (4)||Shots/Game||28.9 (5)|
|8.1% (32)||Shooting %||12.1% (32)|
|6.9 (6)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.1 (14)|
|Kraken Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|2.61 (28)||Goals/Game||2.84 (9)|
|28.8 (29)||Shots/Game||28.4 (2)|
|9.1% (27)||Shooting %||10.0% (20)|
|7.2 (9)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.4 (32)|
Kings And Kraken Betting Trends
- The Kings have a 26-9 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Los Angeles is 12-5 (winning 70.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Kings have an implied win probability of 59.2%.
- The Kraken have won 16, or 27.1%, of the 59 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- This season Seattle has won 10 of its 43 games, or 23.3%, when it’s the underdog by at least +125 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline in this outing implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Kraken.
Head to Head
In the last meeting between these squads, Seattle secured a 6-1 win. Arthur Kaliyev had one goal for the Kings. Jared McCann’s one goal and Alexander Wennberg’s one goal were among the top performances for the Kraken.
- Anze Kopitar is one of Los Angeles’ top contributors this season with 66 points. He has averaged 0.2 goals per game, shooting 9.1%.
- Adrian Kempe has 53 points (34 goals, 19 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- On 192 shots (for 26 goals) and 24 assists, Phillip Danault has created 50 points this season.
- Across 45 games played, Jonathan Quick has a goaltending record of 19-13-5. During those games, he’s allowed 113 goals while recording 1131 saves.
- McCann has totaled 48 points (0.7 per game) for Seattle, with 26 goals and 22 assists in 71 games (playing 16:11 per game).
- Yanni Gourde has helped lead the attack for Seattle this season with 20 goals and 26 assists.
- Seattle’s Jordan Eberle is among the top offensive players on the team with 42 total points (20 goals and 22 assists).
- Philipp Grubauer is 17-29-1 on the season, giving up 160 goals (3.1 goals against average) and collecting 1291 saves with an .890 save percentage (50th in the league).