The Sacramento Kings (20-25) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (17-28) as 7-point favorites after De’Aaron Fox racked up 44 points in the Kings’ 141-119 victory over the Warriors. The game airs on NBCS-CA at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 27, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Kings vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 27
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Collin Sexton: Out (Hamstring),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
Kings and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Sacramento is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-24
- The Kings are 0-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 7-point favorite.
- 27 of 45 Sacramento games this season (60%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland holds a losing record ATS this season with 18 wins and 27 losses ATS.
- Cleveland and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 37.8% (17) of their 45 games played.
Head to Head
Fox (30 points) led the Kings past JaVale McGee (18 points) and the Cavaliers 119-105 in their last matchup on March 22, 2021. The Kings were favored by 4.5 points in the game, which pushed. The 224 total points in the matchup also pushed.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/22/2021||Kings||Cavaliers||-4.5||224||-182||151||Regular Season||119-105 SAC|
- In Sacramento’s matchups this season, the Kings and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s over/under of 221.5 points 36 times (80% of opportunities).
- In 44.4% of Cleveland’s games this season (20 of 45), the total points scored was more than Saturday’s 221.5-point over/under.
- The Kings have seen a 234.2 average over/under in their games this season, 12.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (221.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (214.9 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Kings this season is 117.6 points, 3.6 more points than their implied total of 114 points in Saturday’s game.
- So far this season, Sacramento has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 26 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cavaliers (112.1) is 5.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- This season, Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 17 times.
- The Kings are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (115.1 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow their opponents the 15th-fewest points per game (111.3) in the league.
- The Kings have a -177-point scoring differential on the season (-3.9 per game). The Cavaliers have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-343 total points, -7.7 per game).
- The Kings points and assists leader is Fox. He scores 24.6 points per game and adds 7.3 assists.
- Fox’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 8.5 assists, 1.2 assists higher than his season average of 7.3.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 8.8 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 4.7 higher than his season average of 24.8.
- The Kings are led by Buddy Hield from long distance. He hits 4.0 shots from deep per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 5.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who records 1.6 per game. Delon Wright leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
- Holmes’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Collin Sexton outpaced his teammates on the Cavaliers scoring front by putting up 24.0 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game this season.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (9.9 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.8 assists per game).
- Allen’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is listed at 12.5 rebounds, 2.6 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.9.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 1.8 treys per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 1.8.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Allen (1.7 per game).
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from