Collin Sexton leads the Cleveland Cavaliers (16-26) into a matchup with the Sacramento Kings (17-25) after putting up 36 points in a 116-105 win over the Raptors. The Cavaliers are underdogs in the matchup on Monday, March 22, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on FS-OH. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Kings vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Kings vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Andre Drummond: Out (Not with team),
Taurean Prince: Out (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
Kings and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Sacramento is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 17-24-1
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Kings are 1-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of 42 games this season (61.9%).
- Cleveland has a 17-25 record against the spread this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 47.6% (20) of their 42 games played.
- Sacramento and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 225 total in 32 out of 42 games (76.2%) this year.
- 15 Cleveland games this year (35.7% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Monday’s over/under of 225 points.
- This season, the average total for Kings games is 234.2 points, 9.2 more than the over/under of 225 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.2 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (215.8 points).
- The Kings’ average implied point total this season is 2.4 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (117.4 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- Sacramento has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 23 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cavaliers (112.1) is 1.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Cleveland has totaled more than 111 points in 14 games on the season.
- The Kings are the NBA’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.5 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow their opponents the 16th-fewest points per game (111.8) in the league.
- The Kings have been out-scored by 215 points this season (5.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Cavaliers have out-scored them by 324 more points on the year (7.8 per game).
- The Kings points and assists leader is De’Aaron Fox. He scores 23.7 points per game and dishes out 7.5 assists.
- Sacramento is led in rebounds by Richaun Holmes’ 8.6 per game.
- Buddy Hield is the top three-point shooter for the Kings, connecting on 4.0 per game.
- Sacramento’s blocks leader is Holmes, who records 1.6 per game. Tyrese Haliburton leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Sexton outpaced his teammates on the Cavaliers scoring front by putting up 24.2 points per game. He adds 2.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 13.5 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 5.9 assists per game.
- Cedi Osman leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.9 made threes per game.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Jarrett Allen is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from