Sportsbooks give the Kingsodds to pick up a win and list the Blackhawks at on the moneyline for this Tuesday matchup. This matchup has an over/under of .
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of April 12, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kings Vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Kings Vs. Blackhawks Player Props
Injury Report as of April 12
Kings: Alexander Edler: Questionable (Undisclosed), Dustin Brown: Probable (Upper Body), Drew Doughty: Out (Wrist), Andreas Athanasiou: Out (Undisclosed), Sean Walker: Out (Lower Body), Mikey Anderson: Out (Upper Body)
Blackhawks: Jujhar Khaira: Out (Back), Calvin De Haan: Out (Lower Body), Connor Murphy: Out (Concussion)
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blackhawks Defense|
|2.81 (22)||Goals/Game||3.53 (26)|
|35.0 (5)||Shots/Game||32.7 (23)|
|8.0% (32)||Shooting %||10.8% (28)|
|6.9 (6)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.0 (15)|
|Blackhawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|2.64 (27)||Goals/Game||2.85 (11)|
|28.7 (31)||Shots/Game||28.7 (2)|
|9.2% (23)||Shooting %||9.9% (18)|
|8.1 (16)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.4 (32)|
Kings And Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Kings have won 21 of their 30 games when favored on the moneyline this season (70.0%).
- Los Angeles is 7-5 (winning 58.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -145 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Kings a 59.2% chance to win.
- The Blackhawks have won 15, or 28.8%, of the 52 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Chicago is 8-30 this season when entering a game as an underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 44.4% chance of victory for the Blackhawks.
Head to Head
Chicago secured a 4-3 shootout victory in the last matchup between these squads. Phillip Danault scored two goals for the Kings. Sam Lafferty and Alex DeBrincat were among the three Blackhawks skaters to score one goal apiece.
- Anze Kopitar has been imperative to Los Angeles’ offense this season, registering 61 points in 74 games.
- Adrian Kempe is another of Los Angeles’ top contributors currently with 48 total points (32 goals and 16 assists) to his name.
- Trevor Moore has created 45 points for Los Angeles in 74 games this season, netting a goal on 7.5% of his shots and recording 14 goals and 31 assists.
- Across 39 games played, Jonathan Quick has a goaltending record of 15-13-5. During those games, he’s allowed 103 goals while recording 1022 saves.
- Patrick Kane’s 22 goals and 59 assists in 68 games for Chicago add up to 81 total points on the season.
- DeBrincat has scored 67 total points (0.9 per game) this season. He has 39 goals and 28 assists.
- Chicago’s Seth Jones is among the top offensive players on the team with 47 total points (five goals and 42 assists).
- Kevin Lankinen is 4-12-2 in 24 games this season, conceding 84 goals (3.7 goals against average) with 657 saves and an .887 save percentage (52nd in the league).