Killian Hayes and the Detroit Pistons will match up against the Golden State Warriors at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Hayes paces the Pistons at 3.6 assists per contest, while also putting up 3.5 rebounds and 5.8 points.
Below, we dig into Hayes’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Killian Hayes Prop Bets (November 19)
Hayes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 6.5-point total set for Hayes on Friday is 0.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Hayes has put up more than 6.5 points five times this season (through 14 games).
- So far this season, Hayes is 3-for-10 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Hayes has made 1.0 three pointer per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Hayes has made more than 0.5 threes in eight of his 14 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Warriors have allowed 100.8 points per game, which is second-best in the NBA.
Hayes Vs Warriors (2020-21)
Bet On Pistons Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from