Khris Middleton has several prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Milwaukee Bucks and the Phoenix Suns. Here’s a deep dive into his points and three-pointer props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Suns.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Middleton has played in 54 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 48 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Middleton is set at 19.5 points. That is 0.6 fewer points than his season average of 20.1.
- In 28 of 54 games this season (51.9%) Middleton has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Middleton’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 20.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 points on average.
- Middleton has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 20 out of 48 times (41.7%).
- In only 22 games this season (40.7%) Middleton scored more than his average points over/under of 20.6.
- Teams are putting up 107.8 points per game against the Suns this season, the 27th-most allowed by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 45 of the 54 games he has played this season.
- Middleton has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.7 more threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- In 64.8% of his games this year (35 out of 54 contests), Middleton has knocked down more than 1.5 threes.
- Middleton’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 2.2. He has made the same amount of threes per game this season.
- Middleton has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 24 of his 45 chances (53.3% of his matchups).
- Middleton has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.2 threes, a value he’s eclipsed in just 22 of 54 games (40.7%).
- Opponents of the Suns have connected on 11.6 three-point shots per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Middleton vs the Suns
Bet on the Bucks vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from