Khris Middleton has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Milwaukee Bucks and the San Antonio Spurs. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Spurs.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Middleton has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 37 of them.
- Middleton’s 20.2 points per game average is 0.7 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 52.5% of his matchups this season (21 of 40 games) Middleton has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Middleton’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (20.7 points) by 0.5 points.
- Middleton has hit the points over in only 15 of 37 opportunities (40.5%).
- Middleton has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.7 points) in only 40% of his matchups (16 out of 40 contests).
- Opponents of the Spurs have scored 110.1 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 36 times this season.
- Middleton’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 31.7, which is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (30.5).
- In 60% of his games (24 out of 40) Middleton has hit the over on his PRA prop bet totals in Saturday’s game.
- Middleton’s PRA average (31.7) is 0.9 lower than his average prop bet over/under (32.6).
- In just 15 out of 36 chances this year (41.7%), Middleton has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 42.5% of his matchups this season (17 of 40 games), Middleton covered his average PRA over/under (32.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Bucks vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from