Khris Middleton and the Milwaukee Bucks play the Boston Celtics on Friday. Here’s how Middleton’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a points prop bet set in 39 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Middleton has recorded 20.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.1 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- 19 times this season (out of 43 total games — 44.2%) Middleton has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Middleton this season is 20.7, 0.1 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Middleton has hit the points over in just 43.6% of his opportunities (17 of 39 chances).
- Middleton’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.7 points, a figure he’s gone over only 19 out of 43 games (44.2%).
- The Celtics’ opponents are scoring 111.5 points per game, which is the 15th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 38 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Middleton has averaged 32.2 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (31.5).
- In 23 of 43 games (53.5%) Middleton has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Middleton has a season-long PRA average (32.2) that’s 0.5 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (32.7).
- Middleton has hit the over on his PRA prop bets just 44.7% of the time this season (17 of 38 opportunities).
- In just 19 of 43 contests this season (44.2%) Middleton covered his average PRA over/under (32.7).
Last 10 Games
Middleton vs the Celtics
Bet on the Bucks vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from