Khris Middleton will hit the court on Monday when his Milwaukee Bucks square off against the Washington Wizards. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Middleton’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Middleton has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Middleton’s 20.3 points per game average is 0.2 points less than Monday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 38 total games — 39.5%) Middleton has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average points prop for Middleton in 2020-21 is 20.7, 0.4 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Middleton has gone over the point total in only 40% of his opportunities (14 of 35 chances).
- Middleton’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.7 points, a figure he’s covered just 15 out of 38 contests (39.5%).
- The Wizards’ opponents are racking up 119.7 points per game, which is the second-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a prop bet set for assists in 34 of 38 total games this season.
- Middleton’s season-long assist average — 5.7 per game — is 0.2 assists higher than Monday’s assist prop bet value (5.5).
- Middleton has dished out more than 5.5 assists in 19 out of 38 games this season (50%).
- Middleton has averaged 0.3 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.4.
- In half of Middleton’s games he has recorded more than 5.4 assists (his average assist prop over/under this season).
- Opponents of the Wizards have averaged 24.4 assists per game this season, the 19th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Middleton vs the Wizards
Bet on the Bucks vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from