Khris Middleton’s Milwaukee Bucks will cross paths with the New York Knicks on Thursday. Middleton has multiple prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Khris Middleton Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Thursday’s scoring over/under for Middleton is set at 20.5 points. That’s 0.1 fewer points than his season average of 20.6.
- In 15 of 36 games this season (41.7%) Middleton has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Middleton’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 20.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.1 points on average.
- Middleton has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 14 out of 33 times (42.4%).
- In only 15 games this season (41.7%) Middleton scored more than his average points over/under of 20.7.
- The Knicks’ opponents are averaging 104.4 points per game, which is the fewest allowed by an NBA team this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Middleton has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Middleton has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (16 of 36 games), Middleton has hit more than 2.5 threes.
- Middleton’s average made threes per game is 0.1 fewer three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 2.4.
- Middleton has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in half of his matchups.
- Middleton has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.4 threes, a number he’s surpassed in only 16 of 36 games (44.4%).
- Opponents of the Knicks have made 12.2 three-pointers per game this season, the 19th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Middleton vs the Knicks
Bet on the Bucks vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from