Kevon Looney and the Golden State Warriors will face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Looney puts up 5.6 points, 6.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.3 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Looney’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Kevon Looney Prop Bets (November 18)
Looney Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 4.5-point total set for Looney on Thursday is 1.1 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Looney has totaled more than 4.5 points nine times this season (through 14 games).
- Looney has gone over on his points prop total four times this season (in eight games with such a prop).
- Looney’s 0.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Looney has no games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Cavaliers allow 101.6 points per game, second-ranked in the league.
Looney Vs Cavaliers (2020-21)
Bet On Warriors Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from