Kevin Tway currently hasodds to claim the title at The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Tway from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses odds current as of November 19, 2021 at 11:34 AM ET. See all the latest odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kevin Tway odds for the The RSM Classic
Tway’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Tway has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Tway has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7.7 in his last five tournaments.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Tway at The RSM Classic
- Tway fell short of the cut line in each of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time Tway played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,299 yards, which is 294 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Courses Tway has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,274 yards, 269 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Tway 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||2||67-64-73-68 (-8)||$667,500|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||56||68-69-71-69 (-7)||$16,272|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||73-73||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||30||70-69-69-72 (-8)||$42,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||46||66-71-68-68 (-7)||$18,061|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||30||6-10-13-17 (+28)||$22,400|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||69-72||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||26||69-71-67-67 (-14)||$26,075|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||23||66-69-73-64 (-12)||$55,490|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||71-68-67-69 (-13)||$121,875|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||66||70-66-73-71 (E)||$15,540|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-71||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-69||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||72||73-71-76-73 (+9)||$16,038|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||48||69-71-70-70 (-4)||$18,957|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-80||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-72||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-70||$0|
Tway’s last appearance, his second-place finish in the Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from