In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Tway from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kevin Tway odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Tway’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Tway finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Tway has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished +3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Tway at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over Tway’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 33rd.
- Tway made the cut in four of his last five entries to this event.
- Tway finished 91st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Tway scored four birdies and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,209 yards, 75 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Tway has played over the past year has been 55 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Tway 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||91||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71||-6.174||2.584||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-71||-2.262||-4.564||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||1.278||-2.708||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75||4.444||-1.712||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76||-3.374||-0.881||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||-5.410||0.769||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-75||-1.408||0.042||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-74||-6.779||2.626||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||68-69-74-70 (-3)||-2.136||2.699||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||68-70-75-69 (-2)||1.369||-2.461||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-70-73||-1.278||2.047||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||65-74-72-72 (-5)||-2.744||1.380||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-72||-0.498||0.19||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||66-67-71-71 (-5)||-6.292||2.975||$16,800|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from