In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Tway from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Tway odds for the 3M Open
Tway’s recent form
- Tway will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- In his last five tournaments, Tway has an average finish of 41st.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Tway has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of 4 those four times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Tway at the 3M Open
- In his last two trips to this event, Tway placed 23rd in his only finish.
- Tway has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Tway finished 23rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 159 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Tway has played over the past year has been 180 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Tway 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||23||70 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||N/A||$37,185|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||50||67-71-71-69 (-10)||12.660||-1.2||$9,195|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69||-0.338||0.928||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||67||71-67-69-74 (+1)||-7.500||3.088||$17,679|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-74||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-71||-6.174||2.584||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-71||-2.262||-4.564||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-71||1.278||-2.708||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75||4.444||-1.712||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76||-3.374||-0.881||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78||-5.410||0.769||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||73-75||-1.408||0.042||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-74||-6.779||2.626||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||68-69-74-70 (-3)||-2.136||2.699||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||68-70-75-69 (-2)||1.369||-2.461||$19,303|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-70-73||-1.278||2.047||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||65-74-72-72 (-5)||-2.744||1.380||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-70-72||-0.498||0.19||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||61||66-67-71-71 (-5)||-6.292||2.975||$16,800|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from