After a second-place showing at the 2020 Travelers Championship, Kevin Streelman will try for another top finish this year at TPC River Highlands. He has +3300 odds to win, the 11th-best odds of the field.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Streelman odds for the Travelers Championship
Streelman’s recent form
- Streelman has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Streelman will try to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five appearances, Streelman has one top-10 finish and four top-20 finishes.
- Over his last five events, Streelman has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average five times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -1.4.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Streelman at the Travelers Championship
- Over Streelman’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 15th.
- Streelman has made the cut four times in his last six entries to the event.
- Streelman last played this event in 2020 and finished second. He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,343.
- TPC River Highlands has seen an average tournament score of -5.8 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.3 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Streelman has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,308 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.2 among finishers, which is higher than the -5.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Streelman 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||15||71-69-72-73 (+1)||$177,279|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||13||72-72-73-68 (-3)||$182,125|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||69-66-69-72 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||70-72-70-75 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-72-71-72 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||33||67-71-66-73 (-7)||$37,867|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||69-67-73-72 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||52||72-66-75-73 (+2)||$22,153|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||13||69-72-67-69 (-11)||$165,750|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||68-67-69-69 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||37||68-75-73-70 (-2)||$34,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||68-76||$0|
Check out all the details from Streelman’s 15th-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from