In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Streelman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article makes reference to betting data current as of March 13, 2022 at 11:31 PM ET. Browse all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kevin Streelman odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Streelman’s recent form
- Streelman has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Streelman has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -3.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Streelman at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Streelman wound up 72nd at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Streelman has made the cut in one of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Streelman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,308 yards, which is longer than the 7,189-yard length for this week’s event.
- TPC Sawgrass checks in at 7,189 yards, 91 yards shorter than the average course Streelman has played over the past year (7,280 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Streelman 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-73||$0|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||16||71-71-68-70 (E)||$106,533|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-73||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-77-72||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||39||70-71-69-72 (-6)||$33,180|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||73-74-69||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from