Kevin Streelman heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +6000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 36th in his last tournament, The Honda Classic.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Streelman odds for the RBC Heritage
Streelman’s recent form
- Streelman has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Streelman has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.7 those three times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Streelman at the RBC Heritage
- Streelman has two top-10 finishes in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- Streelman has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Streelman finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Streelman has played over the last year (7,248 yards) is 149 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.6. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Streelman 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||69-67-73-72 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||52||72-66-75-73 (+2)||$22,153|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||13||69-72-67-69 (-11)||$165,750|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||22||68-67-69-69 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||37||68-75-73-70 (-2)||$34,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||68-76||$0|
Streelman’s last appearance, his 36th-place finish in The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from