In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Streelman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kevin Streelman odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Streelman’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Streelman has an average finish of 63rd.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Streelman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Streelman at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Streelman has two top-20 finishes in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 45th.
- Streelman made the cut in five of his last six entries to this event.
- Streelman last played this event in 2022 and finished 80th.
- Streelman recorded one birdie and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,284 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards.
- Courses Streelman has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,253 yards, 44 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Streelman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||80||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-75-67 (+5)||4.028||3.304||$43,839|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72||-6.008||-2.818||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||71-68-70-75 (E)||-8.20||5.340||$15,111|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74||2.742||-6.010||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-71-69-71 (-7)||-0.792||7.772||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-69-68-68 (-12)||9.64||2.0||$228,930|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||73-71-66-73 (-5)||3.032||3.341||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||75-73||-0.980||-0.386||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||71-71-68-70 (E)||2.986||2.211||$106,533|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-73||-3.314||-0.853||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-77-72||-1.198||-0.706||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||70-71-69-72 (-6)||5.478||-0.304||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||73-74-69||3.299||-2.011||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Streelman’s 41st-place finish last time out at the PGA Championship on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from