Kevin Porter Jr. and the Houston Rockets will face the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Porter is tops on his team in assists per contest (5.9), and also averages 13.9 points and 4.1 rebounds. Defensively, he averages 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
With prop bets available for Porter in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (March 25)
Porter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.9 points Porter has scored per game this season is 1.6 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (15.5).
- Porter has appeared in 73 games this season, totaling more than 15.5 points in 21 of them.
- Porter has exceeded his points prop total 22 times this season (in 51 games with such a prop).
- Porter’s 2.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has made more than 2.5 threes in 17 games this season.
- The Trail Blazers are the 27th-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 114.5 points per game.
Porter Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Rockets Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from