The Houston Rockets and Kevin Porter Jr. will take the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday. Porter leads the Rockets at 6.2 assists per contest, while also posting 4.2 rebounds and 14.6 points.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Porter’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (April 3)
Porter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.6 points Porter has scored per game this season is 3.9 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday (18.5).
- Porter has put up more than 18.5 points 13 times this season (through 78 games).
- So far this season, Porter is 25-for-56 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Porter has averaged 2.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 21 of his games so far this season.
- Giving up 112.6 points per contest, the Timberwolves are the 23rd-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Porter Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Rockets Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from