The Houston Rockets, with Kevin Porter Jr., will hit the court against the Phoenix Suns at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Porter is posting 13.8 points, 6.0 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
Below, we take a look at Porter’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (March 16)
Porter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.8 points Porter has scored per game this season is 0.3 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (13.5).
- Porter has totaled more than 13.5 points 22 times this season (through 68 games).
- So far this season, Porter is 20-for-46 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Porter has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has connected on more than 2.5 three pointers in 15 of his 68 games so far this season.
- Conceding 106.2 points per game, the Suns are the sixth-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Porter Vs Suns
Bet On Rockets Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from