Kevin Porter Jr.’s Houston Rockets will face the San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Porter leads his team in assists per contest (6.0), and also posts 13.9 points and 4.0 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Porter’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (March 28)
Porter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5-point total set for Porter on Monday is 1.6 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 75 games he’s played this season, Porter’s point total has gone over 15.5 points 21 times.
- Porter has gone up against a points prop bet in 53 games this season, and he’s hit the over 22 times.
- Porter has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has 18 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Spurs give up 113.2 points per game, 24th-ranked in the league.
Porter Vs Spurs
Bet On Rockets Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from