Kevin Porter Jr. and the Houston Rockets will face the Indiana Pacers at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Porter puts up 14.0 points, 4.1 rebounds and 6.0 assists per game, shooting 40.2% from the field and 37.3% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per game.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Porter’s props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (March 18)
Porter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.0 points Porter has scored per game this season is 1.5 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (15.5).
- Porter’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points 20 times through the 69 games he’s played this season.
- Porter has hit the over 21 times on a points prop this season (in 48 tries).
- Porter has averaged 2.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has made more than 2.5 threes in 16 of his games so far this season.
- The Pacers are the 24th-best defensive squad in the NBA, allowing 113.3 points per game.
Porter Vs Pacers (2020-21)
Bet On Rockets Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from