Kevin Porter Jr. and the Houston Rockets will match up against the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Porter averages a team-best 6.1 assists per contest. He is also putting up 14.4 points and 4.3 rebounds, shooting 40.7% from the field and 36.8% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
In this article, we break down all of Porter’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Porter Jr. Prop Bets (April 1)
Porter Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Porter on Friday is 5.1 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Porter has played 77 games this season, scoring more than 19.5 points in 11 of them.
- Porter has exceeded his points prop total 24 times this season (in 55 games with such a prop).
- Porter has knocked down 2.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Porter has finished 20 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Kings allow 115.7 points per contest, 29th-ranked in the league.
Porter Vs Kings
Bet On Rockets Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from