Kevin Na has +3500 odds to win the 2021 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after placing fourth in his last tournament at this course, the 2017 Wyndham Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 9, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the Wyndham Championship
Na’s recent form
- Na has made the cut in three straight events.
- Over his last five events, Na has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Na has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -8.7 over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 12-15, 2021
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 6.4M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Na at the Wyndham Championship
- Na has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is seventh.
- Na made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Na finished fourth when he last played this event in 2017. He carded scores in two rounds that were among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,334 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have carded 70.08 strokes per round and an average score of -4.7 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.1.
- The average course Na has played over the past year has been 217 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.4 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||23||67-71-67-69 (-6)||$105,000|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||2||67-66-66-68 (-17)||$551,800|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||69-68-68-72 (-3)||$19,377|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||32||73-65-71-68 (-3)||$40,125|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||79-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-69-70-73 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||75-70-70-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Na’s last tournament appearance, his 23rd-place finish in the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from