Kevin Na put together a second-place finish in his last action in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run July 8-11, and comes into the 2021 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational at TPC Southwind with +13000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 3, 2021, 7:43 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
Na’s recent form
- Na has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Na has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -7.7.
WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational details
- Date: August 5- 8, 2021
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 10.5M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Na at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Na has an average finish of 39th over his last two trips to this tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- The last time Na played this event in 2020, he finished 35th. He carded the top score in the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Southwind
- TPC Southwind will play at 7,237 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,334.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.08 strokes per round and a score of -4.6 compared to par. At TPC Southwind, the scoring average is higher at -1.4 per tournament.
- Courses Na has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,344 yards, 107 yards longer than the 7,237-yard TPC Southwind for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.3 among finishers, which is lower than the -1.4 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||2||67-66-66-68 (-17)||$551,800|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||69-68-68-72 (-3)||$19,377|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||32||73-65-71-68 (-3)||$40,125|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||79-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-69-70-73 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||75-70-70-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Na’s second-place finish in his most recent outing at the John Deere Classic (TPC Deere Run, July 8-11).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from