In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Na from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Na odds for The Open Championship
Na’s recent form
- Na has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Na has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five appearances.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Na at The Open Championship
- Na has average finish of 50th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 44th-place.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Na played this event in 2022, he finished 55th.
- He carded a round score under the field average once his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 32 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- The average course Na has played over the last year (7,283 yards) is 14 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,297 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||55||72 (E)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||75-70||-6.82||2.36||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||7||67-71-68-69 (-5)||–||–||$246,540|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||11.104||8.228||$129,768|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||42||70-67-73-68 (-6)||4.104||-2.964||$23,287|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||70-69-68-70 (-7)||2.056||-0.592||$54,844|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-71-79-69 (+2)||10.232||1.100||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||81-77||-12.194||0.828||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-73||-2.149||-1.421||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||61-71-67-68 (-13)||6.429||-1.746||$79,018|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||67-68-68-68 (-21)||2.381||-0.512||$155,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from