Kevin Na put together a 12th-place finish in his last action in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, and comes into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +2800 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the RBC Heritage
Na’s recent form
- Na has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Na has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Na at the RBC Heritage
- In Na’s last five entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 18th.
- Na has made the cut three times in his last five entries to the event.
- Na last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,298 yards, which is longer than the 7,099-yard length for this tournament.
- Players have carded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Courses Na has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,307 yards, 208 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.5. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||75-70-70-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Na’s 12th-place finish last time out at the Masters Tournament on April 8-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from