Kevin Na will look for a top finish this year at the 2021 Masters Tournament Augusta National Golf Club after a 13th-place showing at this event in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +15000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the Masters Tournament
Na’s recent form
- Na has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Na has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -2.3.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Na at the Masters Tournament
- In Na’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 32nd.
- Na made the cut in four of his last five entries to this event.
- Na last played this event in 2020 and finished 13th. He carded three top-10 rounds his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this tournament.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- The average course Na has played over the past year has been 174 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 280.0 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 7.7 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from