Kevin Na will try for another win at Colonial Country Club in the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge with +6600 odds to emerge on top. He won at this course in this tournament in 2019.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Na’s recent form
- Na has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Na has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Na at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over the last two times Na has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once.
- Na made the cut in one of his last two entries to this event.
- Na last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
- He has played in five events at Colonial Country Club since 2015.
- Na has three top-10 finishes, two top-five finishes and one tournament win at this course in his last five entries. His average finishing position over that span is 14th.
- Na has made the cut four times in his last five events at this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,320 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards.
- Golfers at Colonial Country Club have averaged a score of -2.5 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.0 over the past year.
- The average course Na has played over the past year has been 118 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.2. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||79-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-69-70-73 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||75-70-70-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from