The Cleveland Cavaliers and Kevin Love will face the Orlando Magic at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Love posts 13.4 points, 7.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.4 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Love’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kevin Love Prop Bets (March 28)
Love Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s points prop bet for Love is 11.5 points. That’s 1.9 fewer than his season average of 13.4.
- Through 74 games this season, Love has recorded more than 11.5 points 37 times.
- Love has gone up against a points prop bet in 42 games this season, and he’s hit the over 19 times.
- Love has connected on 2.4 three pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Love has made more than 1.5 treys in 40 of his 74 games so far this season.
- The Magic are the 18th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 111.3 points per contest.
Love Vs Magic
Bet On Cavaliers Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from